(enviado por Carola)
There’s always something to learn. Sometimes you need to say some phrase in Spanish, but you don’t know how to say it? Don’t worry, your problems are over. If your are a gringo and you don’t know speak Spanish, we’ll be helpful in your learning. For instance, we took some common phrases, just try and you’re gonna see the difference and how easy it is to speak Spanish. (léanlo en inglès, està genial!)
1. Boy as n r = Voy a cenar = I’m gonna have dinner
2. N L C John = en el sillon = at the coach
3. Be a hope and son = viejo panzon = fat old man
4. Who and see to seek ago = Juancito se cagó = Little John shitted his pants.
5. S toy tree stone = estoy triston = I’m kind of sad.
6. Lost trap eat toss = los trapitos = the little rags
7. Desk can saw = descanso = (you) rest.
8. As say toon as = aceitunas = olives.
9. The head the star mall less stan dough = deje de estar molestando = stop bugging me.
10.See eye = si hay = yes we have
11. T n s free o ? = tienes frio = are you cold?
12. T N S L P P B N T S O = Tienes el pipi bien tieso = you’ve got an erection.
13. Tell o boy ah in cruise tar = Te lo voy a incrustar = I’m
going to bone you